Thursday, March 17, 2005

Vacation time!

Yipee! I'm done with work for five days! I even worked an extra shift this week. It feels so nice to be off. You may ask, what am I going to do with five days off? Well, I'll tell you. I'm going to go to Moab for the annual Halgren/Spencer spring break weekend. I'll get to kill myself biking over the Slick Rock trails. You might ask why I would do such a thing and call it vacation? I'll tell you...I don't really know, except that it sounds vaguely fun to some diseased part of my brain. Hopefully Samuel will also be able to attend, if Kyle and David can drag him away from his studies for a much needed break. Anyway, that is the plan. It also would be nice if I did not totally die so that I can go to Portugal, but whatever happens happens I suppose.

This is me wondering where the trail went all of a sudden.

No comments: