Friday, March 25, 2005

I can see the bed!


In my ever present struggle to clean my room I have reached a new marker. I can now see the bed again. It is pretty exciting. I also can see sections of the floor and the closets are pretty much empty. Maybe someday I'll actually be finished with this job. Probably pretty close to May 1st doncha know. Other exciting things in my life include the March snow. I love it! We didn't get any in January and now here it comes. It is beautiful. I love weather wherever it is, it is such an amazing cycle. It is also a constant reminder of who is in charge. My only wish is that everyone could understand the plan as well or better than I do. It makes me really sad when I think of all of the things that are overlooked in the scriptures and what is inserted in their stead. Sometimes I really echo Alma's statement that he wishes he were an angel and could proclaim the gospel with a voice of thunder to show all of the earth the truth. However, I must also be content with my lot and the opportunities that I have on a daily basis. I also am going to have about 18 months of pure opportunity coming up here quickly, pretty exciting.

No comments: