Friday, March 04, 2005

Packing my life in boxes



I am in the process of putting everything that I own into boxes. I will be storing them in my parents' storage unit (they saved me a couple of seats on the school bus) for the next 18 months. It is really funny to see what things I have saved. Some things are absolutely useless and others have value still. It is quite a chore to organize it all, especially all of the papers that I have accumulated through the last four years of school. It is however kind of fun to relive certain moments and remember people and things that happened. I would however hate to have accumulated more than I have. It is going to take me a while to get everything sorted out and I have already thrown away trash bags full of papers and things that I once thought I would want to save forever. It is funny how one's perspective changes over time. I suspect that I'm going to throw away many more things when I get home and go through the boxes again. Fun stuff.

No comments: