Monday, March 21, 2005

I'm back and unbroken...barely


So this weekend was very fun, and consequently, I'm very sore. On Saturday we went on a 16 mile bike ride on the Slick Rock trail. Word to the wise: don't go without conditioning yourself a little first. I went from absolutely no exercise to this and I felt it in my lungs and basically am still feeling it everywhere else in my body. It was kind of scary sometimes, but it was really fun, even when I was miserable. It was also fun to spend time with all of the others who were there, most notably my brother Samuel who managed to pull himself away from his homework for this fun weekend. Also there were the Halgrens: David, Kyle, Lexie, LeAnn, and John; many Howells, the Spencers, and random people from Provo who added to the fun. It really was a blast and now I am going to work today to rest from my vacation.

No comments: