Thursday, September 28, 2006

this week

Hello my beautiful Family!
So another great week and so much to do! We are really very excited for the general conference this weekend and the blessing of hearing the prophet's guidance for us in our day. I get to also attend the Women's Conference on Saturday being as everything is a bit delayed. It is such a wonderful blessing to be a servant of the Lord, when we do His will, and use our time as He would have us do, we have miraculous days. Our big push this week is to plan more effectively so that we can use the time to the best efficiency. By ourselves we really don't account for much and can't really accomplish very much, but when we let Him into the picture, the results are nothing short of amazing. I'm so grateful for the blessings that I have and for my amazing family. Sure do love all of you. Thanks Aaron for your sage advice. I completely agree. take care!

ellen

No comments: