Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fwd: Carry On

Oí Família,
It has been another week for me. It will say that it was great to have a baptism. I am excited that Tania is really going forward and is excited about the her future. She has been great blessed by the Lord.
I got a little sick again this week. It is never fun to get sick. Getting sick in Brasil is very strange. It is not like getting sick at home where you stay home for a day and than after a week you are generally perfectly great again. When you get a cold here, it stays with you-it doesn´t put you out of comission for a day but it torments you for a week. You generally can still work but you just never feel good and then after a month you are completely well. It certainly is a new experience.
We are certainly trying to do the best we can. I will say that sometimes it gets discouraging and you think to yourself what is the point of all this but then you just have to keep going and trust in the Lord that he will bless you and prosper you. I just have to keep going and know that the Lord is happy with what I am doing. I will say that I really have been feeling down this week but I have to keep going and know that the Lord really does love me and will help me. That is our call: carry on always carry on. I am grateful for my family and for the blessings that the Lord has given me. May the Lord bless you all and keep in the right path.

Love,
Elder Thompson

No comments: