Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fw: The Blue Skys

Oí Família,
I am writing today because we had interviews w/ President Wilkins yesterday and we moved our p-day to today, just for this week.
This week was a good week. We are working hard and doing all we can to find the elects of the Lord. I am very grateful to my companion for the example he is to me. Everyone says that he is always smiling and that he is always happy. I really don´t understand why I am not happy all of the time or that I don´t smile. I know that it is something that I need to do and should do. The gospel brings peace and happiness but yet I don´t understand or I am not feeling that joy. I guess it is my attitude but I don´t know how or what I can do to change my attitude. I want to do what is right and I try so hard everyday but yet it seems that a lot of the work that I do is for not. I am trying to use the little time that I have to do all that I can to serve the Lord.
We have a great area, we are having great temperatures, there was a lot of potential here and I am excited to be a part of it. I love you all and am grateful to be a part of this family.

Love,
Elder Thompson

No comments: