Thursday, October 05, 2006

What a Time

Oí Família,
Conference was absolutely wonderful. It seemed as though there was a theme to this conference-using the atonement and keeping the commandments. Almost all of the talks called people to repentance and talked of the need to repent constantly. I really thougth that this was the best conference yet. I am sure that the next conference will be even better.
Missionary work is going great. We meet new people everyday and teach new investigators everyday. It is a pleasure and a blessing to be here. There is so much to do and say and I sometimes feel overwhelmed but I know that I can only do so much. Just do all that you can do and control and don´t worry about the things that you can´t control. It works like that. Go and do and learn and grow. This is the reason for us being here and we should use each day to its fullest. The one thing that I need to do is thank the Lord for all that I have and then smile to all the world. Be happy that another day has come that you can go and do and learn and grow or in other words become like our Heavenly Father. What a great time it is.

Love,
Elder THompson

No comments: