Thursday, August 31, 2006

Training again!!! (Eeeeek!)

Congratulations Gina and Nephi on the new expectation! (Although I think I may have forgotten to say happy birthday on your respective days, I assure you that I did have a moment or two on those eventful days where I did remember and say happy birthday...and Happy Birthday still)

Glad the work is going well for you Samuel! A missão está a fugir de nós! Porta-te bem!

So, my new companion fresh from the states is Irmã Sarah Joy Karren (funny that my other trainee was named Sarah as well...) She is from Vernal (the poor little thing is subject to all sorts of Vernal jokes) Her parents names are Mike and Joyce. She is the 3rd of 5. She has a brother who served in Chezch and a sister that served in Switzerland and her little brother just got his call to serve in the Ukraine. She is a great sister and I'm really excited for this new opportunity, although it always is a bit- or much more than a bit- scary. The responsibility is heavy, and eternal (as we were reminded this morning by President Henry). I really like her. I think we'll get along very well.

Oh, and Sister Tanner and I had an amazing last week. We worked our hearts out and it was exhausting, but exhilerating to finish out her mission with her. She fought the good fight, she's a great example for me and she helped me a lot.

Love all of you and pray that you're doing well.

ellen

No comments: