Thursday, March 02, 2006

fun and games

Yep, still here and still loving it all. We did celebrate Carnaval in style. Síster Call and I switched name tags, and what makes it really funny, not very many people noticed. Hopefully that means that they know our names already and didn´t have to look.
Anyhow, the work is going well and we are teaching every day new people which makes it enjoyable as well. We are working with the women of two different wards here in Gaia which at times gets a little complicated, but is working out well. One thing I have decided...in honor of all my crazy friends and to fulfill my role as `princess in training´, I am going to try to organize a "Luncheon Clube" for the young mothers in Gaia. People really get shut up in their houses here, even worse than in the states I think. We have visited some people that just needed to see our bright shining faces and already their day was made even before we sang or shared our message. Visiting teaching helps immensely in this respect, but these darling ladies need the craziness of a club...or at least that´s what I have decided and we´ll see how it goes.

Other than that...not very much to tell. We´re enjoying each other´s company and the beautiful people here. Glad you got the transfer that you were waiting for Samuel, love you all!!
ellen

Happy Birthday to all of my favorites this week...you know who you are!

No comments: