Saturday, February 26, 2005

Warp drive!


So, things are moving pretty fast around here for little me. I wonder when I'll be able to get everything done. I have to work to pay off the bills, but then I need to get myself ready for the mission with proper clothing, shots, papers, and spiritual preparation. I also have to get my whole life packed away and moved back to Mom and Dad's. (Anyone who has ever seen my room will realize what a feat that will be in itself.) It'll be an amazing thing if I can get it all done. I'm going to have a very packed couple of months. I go on a fun excursion to Moab in March and then April will be jam-packed every week going to Utah, going home, having family here in Arvada...then I'll go into the mission home May 4th! It's hard to believe that my long awaited mission is only two months away!

No comments: