Friday, February 04, 2005

fell off the face of the earth

For all of you who are wondering why I haven't edited my blog for some time, I want to assure you that I am not dead, I just fell off the face of the earth. This little spot is named Austin, CO. If you have not heard of it, do not be alarmed, not many people have. This little town is my place of birth (in the same house in which my parents still reside) as well as the location that my grandparents Mabell and Nathan Thompson seldom stray from. I was there for a week to celebrate, on two different occasions, my grandfather's 100th birthday.
I also enjoyed time with some of my exceedingly cute nieces and nephews and their parents. The ones old enough to enjoy the park are pictured here. Caleb and Ethan were sleeping peacefully at home with Grandma.

We blessed my nephew Caleb Nathan on Sunday and my Grandpa was able to attend.

In addition to my Grandpa's birthday, we also celebrated Mom's on the 29th, my brother-in-law Blair's on the 30th, and my friend Janie's on the 31st. I also went with my Uncle Duke to the driving range where he taught me how to hit a golf ball. It was a very enjoyable time for all.

No comments: