Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yeah! Yipee! Yahoo!

CONGRATULATIONS AARON, BETHANY and MICHAEL ANDREW!!! I'm excited to tell people that I have 13 neices and nephews. I am a blessed aunty! Health and all of that to you and to all of the other expecting mothers in our family!

Another week full of stuff... fun, funny, and hilarious. We got to do a division on monday to tuesday...I got to teach with Irmã Andelin who is serving now in Matosinhos and we really had a blast talking and stuff. She is an amazing missionary and I'm greatful for the opportunity that I had to work with her. She has a lot of qualities that I would like to emulate. It was good for Irmã Karren too. She had never seen the way anyone else worked and so it was a good experience. We are really having a good time together and the work is moving forward because of that.

We also at times become a hinderance, like on Monday when we brought a huge slug to district meeting. We called him Babe Ruth the Grand Slugger because he was about 7 inches long and quite large. We needed a little something to spice up our lives and about which we could giggle incessantly. The elders were quite impressed, and we did use it to teach an object lesson, so maybe it was alright.

Other fun things for the week...I picked up nits from an otherwise respectable looking dog owned by one of the members and Irmã Karren had fun picking them out...when the shampoo from the pharmacy didn't have the immediate results I wanted I just decided to get it over with quickly and dunked my head in bleach, killing all of them as Irmã Karren can attest. Hopefully I did not kill all of my hair follicles and I still have hair the next time all of you see me. However, it is a quick way to kill the nasty things. That is probably the most nauseating experence that I've had, including having to eat the recognizable heart valves and lungs of the ox in s.j. da madeira, which was pretty bad. Yuck!

Samuel, recebeste já a minha carta? Parabéns no sucesso vocês estão a ter lá. É sempre bom ouvir. És um missionário espectacular! Porta-te bem e tudo. Continuação con um bom trabalho!

Mais coisas....acho que não há nada.. amo vocês todos...oi english! Nothing else to report for right now. Love you all and a big love and a squeeze for Michael!

ellen

No comments: