Thursday, November 16, 2006

another busy week

So,the work continues at an ever increasing pace... This week was a full one for sure. We had a funeral yesterday of a little 4 year old boy. He was really a joy and the way in which he went showed the family that it was Heavenly Father calling him home and so they were comforted. I also tried to translate what I remember of your butterfly poem Mom and I gave that to them, I hope it helps a bit. The day before that we had a great zone conference and I found out that on my last day here in Portugal I will be helping to prepare our Thanksgiving dinner, so that makes me happy. It's good to be doing something of use. Also, our music lessons and english lessons are going along lickety-split and it is like the people have come alive again. It is an encouraging feeling. This work is the Lord's and really He will do miracles. I really like the passage in Luke 5:5 and it is helping me to give my all to the end.

Hopefully I have been admitted to BYU, I still am not sure, but am working on it. If all works out as I hope I will be a student there in January, which will be all sorts of fun. yep, so that's the news from here. The Lord's plan is perfect and He cares for His children. Of this I am certain.

Love you all!

ellen

No comments: