Thursday, November 23, 2006

the last day

So, the last day here in my Portugal....I am the mission president's wife's companion to keep me out of trouble (they thought I would do something bad on the last day of the mission) No, actually I am feeling really lucky because I asked her last week if I could help, because I knew I needed to do something of worth, and I was the first one that asked. Since then the rain came down and all the other sisters are wishing that they had the same opportunity...I get to make pies and everything, we're having a blast, and it's good to serve. I said goodbye to Portugal on the train ride here by humming the national anthem a whole bunch of times. It has been hard to say goodbye to all of the people that I love so much. I LOVE PORTUGAL!! I am nonetheless very excited to see all of you and love you all too. But for now, back to the kitchen with me...

ellen

No comments: