Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm home!!!

Hey there all of my good friends!

This is just a little note to let all of you know that I am back in the
states safe and sound from my mission in Portugal. I had an awesome time
and I can't even express how much it has made me happy and how much I have
been blessed and have learned. I love the Portuguese people and could
spend my life there happily. I am absolutely loving also the opportunity
to see all of my 14 nieces and nephews and their pregnant mothers, and
expecting fathers and I know more than ever that the Lord lives and He
loves me through my family. I don't think that there is space in an
e-mail to really express the depths of my feelings, so this will be short.

Plans for my life at this point: I plan on attending BYU in Provo, Utah
this January and working toward a masters in teaching (history, languages,
arts, musics and nursing) I will be working as a nurse to support this my
school habit as I love school and I can see me spending the rest of my
life studying. I am extremely excited to be able to do this.

I would love to see and talk to you all! I am going to be spending this
month of December galavanting around the country and would love to hear
from you and talk to you all when I am in the area.

My location schedule is the following:
Dec 1-8 Georgia
Dec 9-14 Utah
Dec 15-20 Denver (I will be speaking in the Arvada 4th ward on the
17th and you are all invited)
Dec 21-28 Home in Austin CO.

I do not really have a phone at this point, so the best way to reach me is
by e-mail which I will do my best to check regularly. Hope all of you are
finding yourselves well and do forgive if my english is rusty at best. My
mind now thinks in portuguese. Love you all and wish God's greatest
blessings on you and yours. I am excited to come and see you all.

ellen

No comments: