Thursday, June 15, 2006

technical difficulties

Due to technical difficulties I will not be writing a very long letter today. I haven´t yet seen the picture of Aaron pregnant, but I am so excited to see it. Congratulations to Bethany and thanks for the great laugh! I did receive your pictures and letter Martha, Thanks so much! You have some cute kids for sure.

The work is going well. I love these sisters that I am working with. With three of us we get to better our communication which is really good for me, seeing as I sometimes am a bit faulty in that area. It´s been really good for me. We have had some really great lessons lately. With three of us and the Spirit, there is nothing that we can´t do. It is a marvelous feeling to be part of something so much greater than myself. I know this is God´s work on the earth and am so priveledged to be a part of it!

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement Mom and I love you! Love to everyone! E especialmente para ti o meu missionário lindo! Eu fico tão animada para falar contigo!!! Esta é uma experiência inesquecível!

ellen

ellen

No comments: