Thursday, June 15, 2006

June 13

June 13. Is that a lucky day? Well, I got a call today from the school library asking if any of the stuff on the floor is to be thrown away or what? Maybe I should let them throw it all away--but that is hard for me to do. They are going to start on the wall in the middle of the library and need to move everything 12 feet from the center line. So I'd better get this stuff organized quick! But I have been doing my Church work--Humanitarian Monday--Horizon's Care Center on Tuesday--Substitute Visiting Teacher on Thursday. Where does my time go?

But I always have time to send the Missionaries and Family an encouraging word or two. It is important to have the Spirit to guide, to prompt, to teach, and to testify. So do what ever you need to do in order to have the Spirit. It also can bring peace. And although things seem a little up in the air for me, I do feel peace and know that things will be alright! I feel sorry for those who do not know or have never felt this feeling. I testify that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us. Jesus Christ is our Savior and he provided the atonement because He loves us. The Holy Ghost does help and guide if we are worthy and will listen. Everything else is not that important. Things are not important. But People are important. I love you all. You are important to me. I hope that I can be an example for you to follow and that I can help you when you need something.

Have a great week!!
Love, MOM

No comments: