Thursday, April 27, 2006

Training!! EEK!

So, the title says it all...I received a phone call from President Greene on Monday to let me know that I would be training a new missionary. She´s from Salt Lake City close to Murray. She is the oldest in a family with 8 children. Her little brother is serving a mission in Peru right now. Oh, and her name is Sister Blocker. I´m excited and scared at the same time. I´ll be doing a lot of teaching, both in home and also during our appointments, but it will be good for me I´m sure. Other than that there is not too much to say..I´m a bit one tracked minded today.

Samuel obrigada pelas tuas palavras. Tens qualquer conselho para me dar? Como foi com o teu colega? Falaste muito em Português ou será que vocês falavam muito en inglês? Quaisquer palavras de conselho seria ótimo. Estou tão animada para falar com a Mãe aqui em breve...eu não acredito que eu vou fazer um ano aqui na missão dia 4...Não é justo...quero ficar por muito mais tempo..realmente o tempo voa.

Well, that´s about it...I love it here the temperature is turning really nice, in a little bit it will be really hot, but as the portuguese say: Paciência! I´ll let you know how it all goes...I´m sure it will be great. The church is true and the book is blue! We´re having a lot of success here in this area and I´m sure it will continue. There is a spirit that a new missionary brings that defies description...already in the taxi ride home the taxista asked us about the church and we taught a great lesson before even entering the house. This will be great!

happy birthday, love you all!
ellen

No comments: