Thursday, May 04, 2006

Eeeekkkk!!! I just wanted to use that word.

Oi Família,
I am in the mode to be very diligent. I am seeing how much I really need to step it up a little bit more. Be diligent will help your stress and your time. I really can´t say anything else than that other than it is just really important.
It is really starting to get a little bit cooler. In the mornings you can see your breath but it is only 60 degrees. It is really nice. There is not much to report other than everyday we are teaching lessons, making contacts, helping people come unto Christ helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Chirst and his atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end. It is short and sweet but has a full lot of meaning expecially as missionaries.
Perfeito minha irmãzinha, realmente é um grande privilégio treinar. Eu estou muito feliz para você. Algumas coisas que eram importantes para mim: nós precisavamos falar frequentemente e avaliar nosso ensino, contatos, e lingua. Você não pode fazer tudo por ela, mas vocês precisam trabalhar juntos. É através da pratica que nós vamos aprender. Também, é preciso falar na lingua a maioria do tempo. Uma coisa que eu acho que é mais importante é que você precisa ser um bom exemplo. Meu companheiro fez o que eu fiz. Se você fizer algo bom, ela vai fazer. Também, se você fizer algo errado, ela vai fazer isso errado. Treinando é uma experiência muita boa. Eu sei que você vai gostar. Eu estou orando para você.
We are thinking of having you guys call on Mother´s Day at 3 o´clock. I will give you the telephone number next week. does that work? I am very excited about the things that I am learning and doing here. It is such a wonderful time in my life. I love you all.

Elder Thompson

No comments: