Thursday, January 26, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


So, this is going to be a real quickie because we have an appointment in Porto at 1:00 and have to get everything done before catching the bus at noon. Basically I wanted to wish everyone happy birthdays, Mom Betsy Duerst, Janie and Don, and Blair. If I missed anyone, they should know that I love them and wish them a happy birthday too.

I love the work!! I am so blessed to have the knowledge I do about the Atonement and the Restoration. Two grand events in the wonderful plan that our Father in Heaven created for us. I just can´t express my gratitude and love for my Savior who was the only one who could open the plan to us. (Rev. 5:1-5) This is the most important thing I have ever done in my life and I am so very very grateful for this opportunity.

Thank you all for your support, prayers and testimonies! Thanks also Martha for the pictures. Sure do love that tongue sticking out. I´ve got the cutest sobrinhos ever!!! Love you too Samuel, Keep up the good work! Até já!!

ellen

No comments: