Friday, April 22, 2005

I'm done working!

Yahoo! I'm all done with work, no more silly paperwork and crazy sick people for me. Unfortunately I might miss the people I work with and the nice patients, but it is still kind of fun to not have to go back. It was a very liberating feeling that last time to think,"Hey if you don't like my work, why don't you fire me!" I did the best job that I could, but it is freeing to not care what others think of your work and how it might affect your future career. Anyway, there are only about two more boxes to pack and a couple of things to put into the already packed boxes. Samuel is here for the next week. He is going to work for the week and get some money in. The next week I get to just play around with my friends, go to lunch every afternoon and tie up loose ends here in Denver. I'm getting so excited, but also numbed. Having never gone on a mission before, it is just an odd feeling and I feel like it is not even real. It's a crazy feeling.

No comments: