Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Pottery and Klay



I spent one of the most enjoyable days I've had in a while on Monday with my good friend. We drove around and talked forever did a small hike, walked a couple of miles around a lake, had lunch, and then painted ceramic plates together. It was hard for me to want to go home and take a nap, although I knew that I was going to have to work all night. It ended up that I only got a small snippet of a nap and was indeed pretty tired. However, I managed to feel rested because I had enjoyed such a wonderful time with her. To add to my enjoyment and keep the excitement alive, when I ended my shift, I was able to go out to breakfast with another karing friend and we talked forever. Then again this morning I took off my jackiet at a friend's house, ate french toast and talked our guts out. It was also nice as she is my "chiropractor" to get my back worked on. I have decided that I am one of the luckiest people living on the face of the planet. I have so many people that support me and keep me hopping.

No comments: