Thursday, January 20, 2005

Mission Papers Submitted

Today I have been so very excited like I haven't been ever before. When it finally came time to go to institute class with Sister Lewis I had a perma-grin. I think I did a pretty good job of laying low and keeping my feelings under wraps, but I was excited to say the least. After getting out of my interview with President Lewis I wanted so much to scream and run about, but I didn't, instead I called Samuel. I had been thinking that he really wasn't very excited about the mission thing, but I think that he is. He said that me turning in my papers had made his night. He really is a good kid. When the stake president asked me all of the worthiness questions I felt very good about answering every one. I really do feel ready to go. He said that his only concern (more of an interest) is seeing how I would be able to interact with people my own age as I normally am friends with people either very much younger or older. I'm also interested how that will turn out, but with the Lord's help, I'll be just fine I'm sure. It will be good for my relationships in general. I have been so blessed!

No comments: