Friday, January 07, 2005

ahhh work....

Another night at work...it was quite short, but I've decided I really do love cardiac nursing, I love the people I work with, and I do love working nights, crazy as that may sound. At the end of my "little" eight hour extra I got an fun admit. This sweet little woman couldn't speak English so I communicated with her in my broken spanish. It is really fun to try and figure out how to say certain things and she understood me!! Anyway, simple minds--simple pleasures. I am also so excited about teaching my little CTR 4's. Everytime I think about it I smile. It's good to feel like that about my calling again, sure beats the frustration I had been feeling in my previous calling. Oh, I also have decided that I really like Moroni chapter 7. There is just a lot of cool stuff in that chapter. It probably helped me to have a good day(night) at work as I listened to it in the car just before my shift. Ahhh uplifting things... So, with no further ado it's off to bed with me. Ahhh.....

No comments: