Friday, August 17, 2007


Well, I'm done with class for another semester/block, whatever you call it. Good news! I did get an A in Chinese. Maybe it wasn't an A+, but I worked hard for it and I feel like I learned a thing or two, about learning and about Chinese. Anyhow, I also think that I got A's in the 4 other classes that I was in. Note to self, don't take 5 classes on the block. Basically, I am looking forward to this weekend. I am going on a little road trip to Denver-ish to visit all of my great friends. I do miss them a lot over here in Utah. It ought to be fun, even if it's not restful, but hopefully it will be a bit restful as well. Yep, that's my story, oh, and the fact that my i-pod now has 6.7 days of songs on it...maybe that's a bit excessive... Oh well! I do enjoy listening to whatever I want to whenever.

Off to bed with me!

ellen

No comments: