Monday, August 27, 2007

End of Vacation

I realize that I haven't written in a while and I half-way apologize. I know you must all be dying with sadness because you have gone more than a week without knowing my every move, and that is enough to make anyone sad. Anyhow, I was on vacation. I went home...to Colorado. Actually I went to both of my Colorado homes. I first stopped off in Arvada and saw my families and went hiking and just relaxed and talked and enjoyed being around my friends.


I then went to the other side of the mountains and enjoyed the beautiful scenery on my way to my parents' house. I really like the new house they are building. The brick just got finished and it looks great!! I am so excited for them. I had a good time. I really needed the break, and now I'm raring to go. I started today orientation for my teaching assignment. I'm getting more and more excited every day. Should be fun. I also am getting worried because I will have a lot to do this semester!! Is it possible to do it all??? We'll see as the story unfolds...the saga that is ellen's life.

No comments: