Saturday, August 11, 2007

Still alive, busy, and tired.

I'm sure everyone is wondering if I am still alive...the answer is yes. I am in the midst of finals and for this reason I have not had time or energy to let you know what's going on in my life. I only have a couple more things due and then it's all over!!! Then I think I'll go and sleep. Oh, the one other thing that I allowed myself because I was working so hard is Eclipse. I'm not sure if all of you have had the chance to read Stephanie Meyer's series that starts with Twilight. It's about vampires and other mythical creatures. Basically this human girl falls in love with a vampire...it's a love story, and I liked it. Anyhow, the third book just came out and I allowed myself a study break to read it. I probably should do things like this before or after finals...but I seem to do it right in the middle. I do like to have my hand in about five million things at once...more fun that way.

No comments: