Friday, October 27, 2006

information...

Interesting tidbit that you might want to know...It appears that I am flying to frankfort, then to Denver, and then to grand Junction...Or at least that is what I hear from one of the elders who is leaving at the same time...I guess his mom called the travel company and got his itenerary. Anyhow, I really don't know much about what is going on when and how..I'm the type that doesn't like to meddle too much or get too organized--It's bad for your heart. I like to take things as they come so then everything is a welcome surprise--Or something like that. Anyhow, I'm not sure if I'll be giving a homecoming talk or if I'll get to see any of my family, or what is going on...the best bet is to plan it all out with my Mommy. She knows what's best. Take care and love you all!

ellen

No comments: