Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wet rats

Hello family dearest!
Well, the work goes ever forward! (usually with me, but sometimes despite me) It is such a blessing to have this look at eternity and the importance and vision that the gospel has. I am constantly amazed by how little I know and how much I have to learn. We are teaching a lot of great people and getting thoroughly wet. The fall rain is absolutly drenching because of the strong wind that accompanies it. I think we are also having an exceptionally rainy year also. We show up on people's doorsteps and I can understand why they let us in for a 'warm by the fire'. I'm sure we look like drownding rats at times...we left the house looking beautiful, it's not our fault that the wind took the umbrella away. Chuckle. Yeah, so we're keeping busy and out of trouble and dry when we can. Love you all!

ellen

No comments: