Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Harry Potter!!!

Just a little shout out to all of you Harry Potter fans: I really liked the end of the great story. I have to say that J.K.Rowling did a very good job of making the story interesting, which is difficult at the end of a 7 book series. I appreciated the deeper view at the characters Snape and Dumbledore. I feel as if the plot is the same as would be found in an adult book, but the wording is digestible, it slides right down so to speak. There is something to be said for that kind of brain candy. Basically I am a fan. Oh, on another note, the epiloge reminded me of that sickening twist Disney movies always seem to take...the one that makes the watcher/reader want to find the nearest garbage can. I might even warn against reading it. Basically you find out that those you thought would get married do and they continue...I think the presence of devoted people who are more than fans, but are on the verge of obsession influenced this great writer to put that silly addendum... Personal opinion. Yep, now on to homework....

No comments: