Friday, July 13, 2007

I survived!!

Well, it was kind of a full week and in the middle I was sure that I wasn't going to live...but with a blessing and divine grace I am still here and was able to turn in all of my assignments. I now am trying to do my best to get a lot of homework done so that next week can run slightly more smoothly and less stressfully. I also now have a new phone that plays music because my dad needed a phone and so I gave him mine because I could get a new one for free with all the bells and whistles and didn't think he'd mind my old one with the basics. I thought it was pretty cool. Now I just have to download my Chinese dialogs onto the phone and I can be more proficient soon! Yep, so that's all that's happening of an exciting nature for me this week. I am still standing!

ellen

No comments: