Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm home, busy and disengaged

Well my fine friends...I did arrive safely home after something like 48 hours of flights and sitting around in airports. I went to bed at midnight on Sunday evening and Monday morning got up for 8:00 class--no rest for the wicked. I don't even think that I was more than 5 minutes late! Monday evening I talked with my intended and decided that we weren't really intended for each other after all. Tuesday and Wednesday were filled with homework and scheduling and book buying and such. Oh, I also happen to be in a competition at work...we are doing a spin off of American Idol and I am one of the finalists. Thursday I perform and hopefully win! I've been drumming up supporters so that they will cast their votes in my behalf. (Just like American Idol the winner will be selected by cell phone poll) Yep, so that's what's keeping me busy at the moment and hopefully out of trouble, but I can't always guarantee. Love you all!! Wish me luck!

No comments: