Monday, June 04, 2007

AFRICAN SAFARI

Well, we just got back from what may have been the most exciting trip of
my life! We saw so many animals! It felt like we were on Jurassic park
or Jumanji or something with all the animals running around. It was
great! We saw zebras, elephants, ardvark, lions, hippos, leopards,
monkeys, water buffalo, and many more, we counted about 30 different
things that we saw. It was just so much fun and so unreal as well. Once
in a while I would giggle to myself and think... I'm in Africa!.... it
was fun! We also got to see a traditional village in Swaziland and watch
some dancing and stuff. Basically it was great and I have some great
pictures of the animals and us swimming under a freezing waterfall. Not
to be missed, love you all! I'm so excited to see you Samuel!!!

ellen

No comments: