Thursday, January 04, 2007

my great week!

Well, today is Thursday and it has been a great week for me...Here we have
a couple of highlights:

Sunday December 31- January 1
I got to hang out with Martha and Blair at Blair's parent's house and
really loved every minute of it. I had fun with all of the little
girlies, and Charles. The fireworks on the street were also fun. Happy
New Year!!!

Tuesday January 2 - Wednesday January 3
After a great visit to the temple and taking care of business I had:
The First Day at my new job! I even had a personal phone call at the
beginning of my shift from Jane and Doug in Singapore (how he managed
it, I'll never know) It was kind of fun. The work is just like I
remember it and the staff is great. I'm really excited to be able to
work there. The Lord always knows what He's doing. It is also fun to
be able to walk to work (10 min) and school (15 min) from my house, got
to keep those cute calves in tip-top shape.

Wednesday January 3 - Thursday January 4
Another great night of work...wow, this week I was really a night owl.
Three big nights and that's all that I have to write about. the rest of
the time I was having all sorts of sleeping fun. Oh, and also during
this week (I believe it was on Monday) I read the 6th Harry Potter book,
just getting me geared up for the 7th...in all it's glory, and I
finished the Ensign already for January. It was fun to have it done on
day one.

Well, that's probably enough for one day....Have a good one! It's great
to be alive!!!

ellen

No comments: