Thursday, January 04, 2007

january 2nd

It has been a good day. It got up to 46 degrees so I did my wash and hung
it on the
line. It always smells so good--sunshine fresh. Then I hear about the
snow in
Denver and south to New Mexico--3 feet plus drifts up to 6 feet. It's
hard to
believe. So I am happy that I live in the "banana belt".

I have been working in the house cleaning, putting my material in totes,
working on
projects for nursery. Dad has been at the new shed. He is putting gravel
on the
roadway, measuring and cutting things for the shed wall, bending rebar for
the brick
ledge and getting ready to work. I'll been busy in a few days unless it
turns cold
again.

Tonight I am going to a Relief Society activity. I haven't done that for
awhile.
It'll be good to socialize with some of the sisters.

I haven't made any New Year Resolutions. I think I'll just let things
happen and do
my best this year. I need a year without so much stress. I did finish
the Book on
Mormon on New Year's Eve. This year I want to read it in English and French
(together so I can understand both better.)

Well, Happy New Year!
Love, MOM

No comments: