Tuesday, January 09, 2007

good week

Well peeps, been a good week. Really enjoying what I'm doing. I was
really impressed yesterday by the orientation at work. It was the best I
had ever attended and I think I'm going to talk to the people at work back
in Denver and give them some tips. I really was quite impressed. Also, I
am excited about all of my classes. It's going to be a great year I
think. So, yeah. Otherwise, life is just pretty busy. Oh, and I did meet
my new roommates the other day. I think I'm going to like them. It is a
little bit different to be among so many people. I am kind of in culture
shock a bit, but it's good for me. I went snowmobiling yesterday
afternoon. That was fun! We got up to 80km/hr on the straightaways and
had fun sliding around some fun corners. I was very careful and was
wearing a great helmet and everything, just so you know Mom. Um, yeah,
and I think that's just about it. I'm excited to be alive.

ellen

No comments: