Thursday, July 06, 2006

third time is a charm

welp...had a great letter written, sent it, lost it, cried about it, wrote another one...lost it...this time much shorter and sweeter.

We have a new pres. Pres. Henry, I have yet to meet him and his wife, but will love them.

I go tomorrow for Braga (north a ways) I will be serving with Irmã Tanner(Horray, a dream come true!) I will be missing my great companions and all of my great friends here in Gaia, but will gain more. I do not yet know my address there, but anyone dying to send me something ( I know there are many! ) can send to the office.

We celebrated 4th of July by wearing red white and blue. July 5 Portugal lost to France 0-1. We cried, but then we slept well, uninteruppted by car horns and happy people shouting in the streets all hours of the night. They play for 3 or 4 place against Germany. At least we beat Brasil (wink) and the Dominican Republic (ha ha) and a lot of other countries.

Samuel, Porta-te bem e leia Jeremias 7:18 ( Nossa Senhora ) Just a funny note from my studies this morning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KETURAH!

Love you all!

ellen

No comments: