Thursday, July 20, 2006

fw Good Work

Oí Família,
What a great week it has been. So much has happened. We are teaching a ton of people and having a lot of success. We have to work hard, trust in the Lord, pray sincerly to him, and thank him for all that we have. We have found some new great families and are looking forward to helping them receive the sweetness of the gospel.
The weather is perfect here as well. It stays in the 70s and seems just like spring when in reality it is the middle of winter. I love my companion. He is such a great teacher and he learns very quickly. I also am learning that I need to work a lot more on the language. That all comes with diligence and hard work. I will get there. Well, I have very little time again today. There is always a lot to do. I love you all and know that all of your lives are very busy. We have to remember to be sure to put the gospel and Lord first and then if we have time add other things. That is what I am trying to do. I am simplying my life. I will surely have a lot less stress because of it.

I love you all,
Elder Thompson

No comments: