Thursday, November 20, 2008

ZZZzzzzzzzzz! ZZZzzzzzzzz

I had my first house guests this weekend: LeAnn and John Halgren stayed Saturday night after the BYU choir concert and went to church with me on Sunday. All of their college children either came to church or made it by lunchtime to my house. It was quite fun.



Some of you may be familiar with the Halgren family. They have the unique gift of being able to sleep in any position in any place, regardless of surrounding circumstances. This particular film is only a small demonstration and, to be fair, happened this Sunday afternoon, so David and Kyle have good excuse for their naps, having just eaten a wonderful soup prepared by me. They also are in absolutely normal positions, even though David, in the middle of the floor was stepped over frequently without obvious effect...I'll have to get another picture at some other time to really show their abnormalcy.

No comments: