Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh, my Portugal!!!



I have arrived safely in the land of castles and kings, and princesses...well, me. Anyway, I'm doing just fine, I found everyone alright and had someplace to stay yesterday and everything. The camera is working just fine and I really just love walking on cobblestones and smelling the salty air. Sure do love Portugal!!!


I found a friend on the plane and when we arrived at 8:30 in the morning we went together to visit the city...including this castle complete with moat and what probably was once a drawbridge, but with years of peace was changed into a more permanent entrance. Anyhow, just loving life and doing great. I had a wonderful visit in Colorado on my way here and have decided that at some point I will have to settle down in Arvada because I just love the community. Hmmmm....... Yep, I felt so loved and rejuvinated.

No comments: