Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Leaving on a Jet plane

Well, my bags aren't quite packed, but I'm all raring to go. My new camera will be waiting outside my door on Thursday. Already I'm so excited I could cry... (sorry, that was really stretching it on the song similarity) the facts are all there though. I am just sitting here at work waiting for the doctor to call me back and thinking about how excited I am to go "far from the home I love" because it too is home. Anyhow, I leave on Saturday morning. I've now arranged rides to and from the airport and am halfway through organizing my very messy room so that I feel put together enough to pack my bags. That shouldn't take too long. Then I'll buy any last little things I need, give my leftovers to D the flea, he's got a voracious appetite I assure you, and be ready to go.I have to pick out the books that I'm going to take with me too...ahhhh! a great book, a sunny beach, a very white ellen, a cold bottle of water or a Magnum icecream bar at my side......what a pretty thought!

No comments: