Sunday, September 16, 2007

Busy Little Bee


Hey all of you faithful blog watchers! Sorry that I haven't gotten around to telling you what's going on, but "let me explain--no, there is too much, let me sum up.."

Labor Day I hiked all 16 miles of Mt Timpanogus on the Timpanoki trail. I was very happy because most of the time I didn't feel like I was dying, which is how I normally feel during those grueling 14ners in Colorado. End of story, I was very tired and slept very well that night.

The first two weeks of school have gone well, I even gave the first test of the term for my portuguese class and they did very well. A's and B's for everyone. I think the lowest was an 85% Yep, pretty cool, could be because they have the greatest teacher...

Other fun things: I got into Women's Choir and so I'll be singing Tuesday morning in the devotional. Pretty neat. I'm pretty stoked about it. I now have to memorize a whole lot of music.

I have my own office with a desk and computer and everything. It's pretty exciting, which is good because I spend a whole lot of time there...

I'm not sure if I'm forgetting something, like I said, there is too much so I would only be summing it up. Yep, good stuff. I do apologize because I had hoped to write sooner. I was going to include pictures of the hike and stuff, but they didn't end up getting to me and I decided that I didn't have more time to wait, so here is the news from ellen's office without pictures.

ellen

No comments: