Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another week and I'm still alive

Well, you might ask what I've done this week that's of any use to the world...

I would have to reply that I managed to finish a DVD that goes through our very fun trip in Mozambique. That made me pretty excited because it worked out so well.

Other cool things that I've done this week: I made it through and finished all of my homework by the time I got to class. I actually read most of the reading too. I'll tell you that it was extensive. I also have written some pretty cool papers, in Portuguese of course so you'll just have to take my word for it. All in all it was a very good week.

Now I'm off to my weekend job at the hospital being a nurse. It is kind of fun to be a teacher, a student, and a nurse. I sometimes feel like three different people...or one person doing the job of three. Thank goodness for divine intervention!

ellen

No comments: