Thursday, July 02, 2009

A new piano for ellen

In the four hours that I got to be home between the YCL retreat and the Ward Youth Conference, I went online to KSL.com and found a piano. I then enlisted the help of some strapping young men and some strapping from my friend, along with another friend's pickup to take the piano from its old home in Pleasant Grove to its new home underneath the mirror in my Africa room. It looks quite nice there. I am quite excited for the opportunity I'll have, after my thesis is written, of course, to take lessons. Perhaps I'll be able to play more than the five songs that I've had memorized since I was twelve, or at least that is my goal. Happy playing!

2 comments:

Dawney said...

How fun Ellen! :)

Bethany said...

I am so excited for you. It looks really nice