Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas lights

Well, my lights outside are all up...actually I've had them up since the 1st or 2nd. I was just going to buy the colored lights this year and then do the icicles next year, but when I went to go buy them, they sell them all together these days...so I bought just enough to go around the front and then next year will have to find more. Hopefully they'll be on sale after Christmas.



I also, with the help of the Halgren kids and Margo got my tree all decorated last Monday. I even have one present underneath already. I can hardly wait for all of my homework to be done so I can start my Christmas baking. It will be a great year. I also enjoyed the 1st Presidency fireside last night with Mae. It's just the thing to start the Christmas mood on the right foot, to recognize the Light of Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all had a great Christmas out here in Arvada I hope you had a good one too. Your tree looks wonderful. Give me a call sometime our number is the same. Betsy D