Saturday, June 21, 2008

Brasil-sil-sil!!!


After many long hours in airports and on airplanes...I arrived safely in Brazil. I am staying with two other students in a member's house and we're having fun already. We slept almost 12 hours last night...I think I needed it.

On another note...I finished reading Three Cups of Tea which is a great book about how humanity is all the same...notwithstanding its differences. He is an ex-mountaineer who is promoting education in Pakistan and Afghanistan..especailly for women. I really liked the book and even more loved the way one person can change the world for the better. Hopefully I can also be an influence for good, even if it is only in my little circle.

I will be posting a lot of pictures, etc, on the blog Brazilstudyabroad.blogspot.com, a collaboration between all of the students here in Brazil.

No comments: