Friday, March 28, 2008

BLOWOUT!



I had my very first experience with a blowout on the highway yesterday. I was just driving along on I-15 in my grandparent's car, returning from our weekly temple trip when the car stopped handling normally and we pulled over to the side to see the tire all thrashed. We called a towing company and they said they'd be there in an hour. We sat there waiting for a little bit and the highway patrol showed up and put a spare on and we were able to get on our way. I drove it home and then in my car followed Grandpa to the tire store. Somebody really loves us because the car didn't lose control or anything, no one was hurt and it all took less than an hour and so I wasn't late to choir again. The small miracles in life are what let us know that someone is watching out for us... of course my poor guardian angel is probably getting his wings a lot faster than most...


1 comment:

Gina said...

Yikes! I'm so glad you were all ok!