Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Today is a great day!

I apologize for being so remiss in my duties to my adoring public (all three of you who faithfully check my blog) I will use the busy excuse only to say that I really have been trying to do everything and it doesn't work as well as I would wish. It does work a lot better than it should, and for this I am so thankful for the blessings and divine help that I receive on a continuing basis. I attended the Women's Conference this last Saturday and the one thing that I really loved was the comment to "pray for abilities equal to your tasks. Then you are the miracle". That's definitely one that I will be using, oh, NOW.

Other fun things...I am so excited for General Conference this weekend!!! I will be attending one of the sessions in the conference center and for that I am grateful and excited.

No comments: