Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm home!

Well, I made it to Portugal safe and sound and this morning as I was in the train going north, as soon as we got into familiar territory it really felt like I was home. It was a good feeling. I do so love this beautiful country! Last night I sang in a fado club. It was really fun and the guy who plays the funky portuguese guitar said that any time I was in Lisbon I would have to come sing with them. It was nice because I also met a very nice couple from the united states and they picked up my tab...and so it was an excellent night because I got to sing fado with the backup band and I didn't even have to pay a cent. I was blessed all along my trip, it looks like someone would like me to return safe and sound, so thanks for all of your prayers, because they are helping. Well, sure do love you all!

ellen

No comments: